second attempt at affiliated dressage this morning

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
It was not great if i am honest. I am completely wiped out and told today that i have gastroenteritis and need more blood tests.

But i had paid so gave it a bash
He warmed up really well but the problem i had today was i know he takes at least half an hour to warm up and ride well but half an hour for me today nearly killed me off.

i was coughing and struggling to hold him together as i went up the centre line. It just got worse i struggled to keep the canter and as it was a long arena i thought it would never end. He broken second canter as i just could not get my legs working when i finally used my stick he bucked. Gutted but my error.

i could not even maintain the correct bend at one point as my arms where to tired to listen to my head.

He was as ever brilliant really he tired for me he is not always easy but he could of really took the pee.

Any way a not great score of 63.8% but at affiliated i am actually really pleased and a fourth place to top it off.

So after a hard five days training and competing he gets tomorrow off before we comp at the weekend

Reactions: juliecwuk
There's a lesson there: look after yourself!:p:D You did well to try but I think you need to get better missus. And yes, I know I am a wussy pants but I think health first.:)

Edited to add: great score considering (me who knows nada!lol) but do get better soon.

newrider.com