Should we have a health thread too?

Can I have anh spare ouch feffing tweaked sore back healing vibes?!!! Woke up this morning to a lot of pain in my lower back. Tis my own fault lugging in prep for the gales we had Saturday. Tip: do not try and carry a bale of straw in each arm through a midget sized gap in a barn:rolleyes:o_Oand do not lift heavy water buckets on your own! Argh - I need a day soaking in a hot tub being pampered with warm towels and healthy snacks:D

Reactions: MrA
Can I have anh spare ouch feffing tweaked sore back healing vibes?!!! Woke up this morning to a lot of pain in my lower back. Tis my own fault lugging in prep for the gales we had Saturday. Tip: do not try and carry a bale of straw in each arm through a midget sized gap in a barn:rolleyes:o_Oand do not lift heavy water buckets on your own! Argh - I need a day soaking in a hot tub being pampered with warm towels and healthy snacks:D

Hope it's feeling better now, bad backs are the worst!

Reactions: Trewsers
Today was day 8 of looking after myself. It's going really well feeling so much better already now I'm not consuming a packet of biscuits a day! The only problem I'm having is my skin and scalp are sooo dry, trying everything I can think of so if anyone's got any tips they would be greatly appreciated!

Today was day 8 of looking after myself. It's going really well feeling so much better already now I'm not consuming a packet of biscuits a day! The only problem I'm having is my skin and scalp are sooo dry, trying everything I can think of so if anyone's got any tips they would be greatly appreciated!

I have dry skin on mu legs, I love Nivea Soft cream, it's really nourishing. Not sure on the scalp, have you tried a really gentle shampoo? I love my Paul Mitchell one, it's very natural and doesn't have any nasties in it.

Reactions: MrA
I have dry skin on mu legs, I love Nivea Soft cream, it's really nourishing. Not sure on the scalp, have you tried a really gentle shampoo? I love my Paul Mitchell one, it's very natural and doesn't have any nasties in it.

Thank-you will look out for both of these :)

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com