Soooooooo Excited, have to share my news with you

brendabel

May 23, 2002
leeds
Visit site
Morning all,

Just wanted to say a big thanks for the advise you have given me over the last month or so about boots, school horse etc........

I have to share my news with you all

I had my lesson on Friday and my instructor told me the stable were having an open day soon and she asked if I would ride in the novice section on my school horse..........Arrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhh
No way my brain thought but then after about 30 secs persuasion I said yes. Its only going to be showing walking, sitting trot and rising trot but I can honestly say I have never been so excited, tense, scared, happy and its still a few months away. So I am starting to go to my lessons about an hour earlier to help to groom ect..... fantastic.

By the way all the advise given on my shcool horse worked... every week he is getting better and better. Thanks

Just a note to Glenda, I am twenty nine and only started riding about three months ago, so keep up your enthusiasum, you will get there in the end.

Adictive yes, Oh and just a note about the bank balance thing it is sooo true mine is shrinking more and more. I have now restricted myself to one treat a month next month its going to be a riding hat (the new boots this month).

Love B

:D :D :D :D

I am sure you will do very well. I to would be so excited and scared all at the same time I don't know what I would do. But I am so sure you will do terrific! Good luck!!
Glenda.

newrider.com