Spoiled pony

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
He had better be grateful :p every muscle in my body aches. It's a bit of an upgrade from the first Hank hut, the old version
image.jpeg
The empty spot
image.jpeg
Phase 1
image.jpeg image.jpeg
I was 1 pallet short :rolleyes: so I'll pick that up on Monday and fill in that gap. I'm going to try and get a coat of preservative on it today. He really is spoiled!
image.jpeg

Fabulous!!! Am sure he appreciates it. Sure I can't tempt you up here?! Lol there seems to be always something needing making / building!!!

Reactions: Jessey
Posts were put in with a whacker (big blue thing in the pics) by hand, my core/arm/leg muscles know all about that today :D

It looks like he's been in there over night, and he was happily muching hay in there when I left, which I'm really happy about :D

@Jessey how high is it? It looks fab, maybe not as high as it looks in the first pic, or did you stand on something to use the whacker? We do our own fencing andI can barely raise the post whacker high enough to get a normal fence post in ?

Inspired however.. i made a very dodgy looking shelter for my sheep on sunday :)

@Jessey how high is it? It looks fab, maybe not as high as it looks in the first pic, or did you stand on something to use the whacker? We do our own fencing andI can barely raise the post whacker high enough to get a normal fence post in ?

Inspired however.. i made a very dodgy looking shelter for my sheep on sunday :)
The front posts are 8ft long and into the ground about 2ft, I stood on a pile of pallets to put them in :) I was going to go with smaller but didn't want to decapitate myself every time I went in there so its just shy of 6ft at the front and 4.5ft at the back (I used 6ft posts) and about 10ft x 10ft foot print. As it went up the posts didn't exactly feel solid like I would want fence posts to be, but as you put in the roof trusses and walls they firm up pretty nicely, I've built a few like this now :) Show us yours then :p

Reactions: CharliesAngel
newrider.com