The wonderful aldi have...

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
Runners leg bands, reflective bands with red LEDs, pack of 4 for £3.50 ish, bargin! I used them on jess tonight, you can get to the batteries to replace them too which is handy, I'm going to go get another pack for spares and one to stick on my terriers so I can find them in the dark :)

An old thread however today I brought a garden bag for lugging hay about in, a pair of fleecy gloves with smart phone fingers, fence paint/preserver and a brush, and a mint plant (which I planted and Hank promptly ate the entire thing) :D I go in for food and come home having spent twice as much as I get horsey stuff too :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm the same, Jessey. They currently have their walking range in and I bought two pairs of their fleecy gloves last year and they have just about lasted me all winter. Fantastic things, because they keep your hands warm, but are still thin enough to do buckles and stuff. Pimple palms for grip and like you said, touchscreen fingertips. And only a fiver a pair (two sizes sm/med or l/xl). I've just bought three new pairs (light grey, dark grey and black) for next winter!!

Reactions: Jessey
Yesterday I bought some new large trug type buckets to use for water, £2.99 each. Fairly boring I know but cheaper that of local feed stockists/hardware shop.x

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com