Today's hack...

SavingGrace

Jun 27, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow...
Got there having been assured it would be a one on one with the instructor to be told 3 of the kids I went out with last time would be tagging along with us... Cue panic mode :0 Once I had been assured we would only be walking and trotting I soon relaxed a teeny bit! Out came the lovely Star I honestly could just eat this cob he is so scrummy :cool: And off we pottered for all of 10 minutes then all I seem to remember is lots and lots of trotting :eek: which was good as it made me sweat and sweat means calories are being burnt right? So we had a really lovely hack the little boy who was out with us was very talkative which was nice and helped me to chill out a bit :)

And so I would love to say thats is how my hack ended me totally relaxed with a nice chilled walk back to the yard and then somehow and I am not sure how it happened other than the pony behind me took off and off went Star :eek::eek: Well I am also not sure how I managed to stay calm collected and pull him up but I did and the other pony soon stopped along side him... So yeah it wasn't intentional but I had that canter and I am SOOOOOO looking forward to next week :)

I managed to take a couple of pics but this is the only one I have managed to upload so far :)

MeonStar.jpg

Yeah its the initial sitting on a strange horse that gets me the most I am soon smiling and relaxed once I get a proper feel for them :) Can't wait to get my own have my on something rather lovely, I will know in a month or so how things are going with that ;) ;) :p

Still have one of these on my face just now :D

Know what you mean LOL. I've just had a lesson with Debbie M. and I can now dismount without dragging my old pin over his bum. Sounds an easy thing to do for younger people, but at my age I found it really hard. Now I can do it and like you my face is :D

Soozy
x

newrider.com