Took Max to a BE80 ODE: Now with XC jump pic

I am not too big but I just prefer having more horse under me! If you feel good on the 14.1 go for it!

I am not too big but I just prefer having more horse under me! If you feel good on the 14.1 go for it!

Will see, I won't be competing anymore so no worries about making the strides etc. May have to go and see him.

Max has absolutely no problem making horse strides. He did the double off 2. Some much bigger horses were chipping in a third.

Max has absolutely no problem making horse strides. He did the double off 2. Some much bigger horses were chipping in a third.

I found this with Charlie, he was 14.3hh but I competed him in seniors BS and he made the horse strides fine. I won't be competing anymore, not affiliated anyway, that's another story so thought something smaller could be ok.

Fab picture and yes it does look very scary! But then they all look scary to me lol. You both look very confident and competent :)

Reactions: KP nut
It looks at 80 even without the brush! Lovely photo. You are just the right size on him IMO.

newrider.com