xc jumps

sam_pring

xx Smo and Tor xx
anyone out there built thier own cross country jumps?? i love cross country but cant afford to buy all these jumps. Any ideas??

i have one of those picture guides at home that shows you step by step how to build your own xc jumps. got it from the local tack shop :)

Tis not quite the same thing I know - but it's fairly easy to build replica xc fences using showjumping equipment. A few niftly placed poles and you have a corner fence, borrow some tarpaulin and you've got yourself a dtch type fence etc :D

zara x x x

Hay bales are good! umm a good wide leef brance is good brush type, logs eather a thick single log {small tree trunk} or a log pile in a piramid {sp} shape.

we have a homemade xc in the woods behind our yard there are many pyramids built from logs and there is a wooden pole with tyres threaded on to it. theres also a massive bush which isnt actually a jump but if you dont turn qucik enough,malibu decides it is and jumps it anyway ;)

our xc course is all homw made. We have a lot of tyres stacked up or made into a corner. Tree trunks. Gates made of wood like a five bar woodden gate or fences. Bushes are very good or try making a little ditch and placing a pole over it?!?!

We too have made homemade XC jumps; top materials in addition to those already mentioned above (in thread) are....
Telegraph poles and sleepers (see local timber yard or salvage yard)
Old beer barrells and crates

newrider.com
Back