You know you've done too much hunting when...

Is the top one Somerford? I'm not sure about fun - I just think it looks scary lol :D I've been on a hunt PR today, it was a fab day but I didn't do any of the few jumps on offer. A couple of people jumped one of those fixed table & bench things on a lawn outside a pub - looked impressive but I actually think it was pretty rude on a pub lawn!

Yes somerford! Not many photos as the phone ran ran out of battery. I do get nervous but I just do it anyway. I think it doesn't matter if you jump nothing to little jumps to big ones it all matters if your enjoying it having fun.

Thank you, we do have lots of fun, first time cross country schooling she's so good.
FB_IMG_1524411164903.jpg

Is the top one Somerford? I'm not sure about fun - I just think it looks scary lol :D I've been on a hunt PR today, it was a fab day but I didn't do any of the few jumps on offer. A couple of people jumped one of those fixed table & bench things on a lawn outside a pub - looked impressive but I actually think it was pretty rude on a pub lawn!
We've got them. Given me an idea now. :D
Nice place to sit down.

Yes somerford! Not many photos as the phone ran ran out of battery. I do get nervous but I just do it anyway. I think it doesn't matter if you jump nothing to little jumps to big ones it all matters if your enjoying it having fun.

Thank you, we do have lots of fun, first time cross country schooling she's so good.
View attachment 92947

I reckon I could lie down and you would up for jumping over me.
All about fun. And you have fun.

Reactions: Lissie
Love Somerford! Don't recognise the hedge hop though? Is that there too?

Love Somerford! Don't recognise the hedge hop though? Is that there too?

Yes the hedge is there it starts off small and there sections increasing in height, this is the biggest bit you can jump atm as the other side is taped off. We always find the hedges, they are Lottie's fave she is a hedge hopping pro.

@Lissie a space has come up on jump camp at Somerford 7-9th May........ PM if you are interested and I'll put you in touch with the organiser. I am going with a couple of friends and just can't wait. x

@Lissie a space has come up on jump camp at Somerford 7-9th May........ PM if you are interested and I'll put you in touch with the organiser. I am going with a couple of friends and just can't wait. x

Thank you for thinking of me but I wouldn't be able to get the time off work :( Hope you have an amazing time though!

newrider.com