1 more cheamo to go :)

Native Lover

Native Pony Fan
Jul 13, 2009
Lincolnshire,wheres the hills?
stores.shop.ebay.co.uk
Cannot believe it has been nearly 8 months since we begun his cheamo journey. So far so good..... so keeping everything crossed for him. It been a tough battle for him. I have tried to keep him as positive as possible.

Its been a hard winter for us even though the weather has been kind and the girls have been fabulous helping where they could. But it good to see the light at the end of the tunnel. and I am hoping we get a good spring and summer of relaxed fun and enjoyment with the ponies.

I am looking forward to hopefully a nice summer of long evenings for him to play with his ponies. Mend his fences and generally start feeling good again :D

Thank you for the support the forum friends has given me this last 12 months.

Lots of good vibes for the ending of the treatment. What a journey it has been for you. Glad to hear that the winter has not been too bad. You sound very positive.

Reactions: Native Lover
It must have been a very hard 8 months for you all, as you say you now have the summer to look forward to, lets hope it's a beautiful one. x

Aw that great news that he's come to the end of his treatment. We will all keep our fingers and toes crossed for clear scans going forward.xx

newrider.com