10 different types of horse owner

squidsin

Feb 16, 2013
I love this, even though there are obviously a few differences between how people keep horses over there in America and over here (horseandgoatmom - do people REALLY keep horses in their back yards?! You'd have the council down on you in a nanosecond if you tried that here.)

I am probably Safety First Sally and my friend Emma is definitely Miss Horse Poor!

http://www.horsecollaborative.com/1...&utm_medium=paid&utm_campaign=owner-types-4-1

Haha that's definitely my boyfriend the last one!!! He doesn't 'get it' but he does try bless him. I don't really fit any of those, many horse poor one!

I love this, even though there are obviously a few differences between how people keep horses over there in America and over here (horseandgoatmom - do people REALLY keep horses in their back yards?! You'd have the council down on you in a nanosecond if you tried that here.)

I am probably Safety First Sally and my friend Emma is definitely Miss Horse Poor!

I think what they call back yards over there are what we call gardens - they can be a couple of acres. Although the pic looks more like an English back yard :D

Not sure if I am any of them but most likely the Safety Sally.
The next page is a toss between the Alpha Mare and the Bombproof Babysitter. It depends if she rolled out of bed like her dad or her mum that session!

I think I am probably both 6 and 7 - Safety First Sally with Dolly especially - she is probably far too cosseted with boots and stuff but I feel she is too precious to take the risk. Miss Horse-Poor - well I think the majority of horse owners are like that really, I know I always buy stuff for Dolly and the donks long before I treat myself.

newrider.com