2012 Photoshoot Tour

Frances144

Remember me?
Dec 21, 2011
Shetland, UK
www.myshetland.co.uk
So......

if I came south again in the summer, would anyone be interested in a photoshoot?

Same rules apply. I don't charge - you just buy what you like.

I stay for 2 hours, you throw all your animals/children at me and I snap away. I usually end up with about 150 nice pics which you can buy all of if you want for one price or you buy what you like. Prices start for as little as £1 a pic!

Place yer pins!

http://www.mapservices.org/myguestmap/map/BeAnne

If you want to see what I do - http://www.thordalephotography.com

Yes please Frances! I would LOVE some photos of Ziggy (if not me ha ha).

I will also suggest you to my horsey friends who share livery with me. We are 6 miles south of Guildford.

Put my pin in :biggrin:
Got a friesian, arab and haflinger and nice scenery but the biggest challenge would be to get me in some of the pics with my girls. I am worlds most unphotogenic person which I know, so I just end up looking like a daft, worried sheep :cry:
Fingers crossed :help: x

Put my pin in :biggrin: I'm the only one north of the border so if your not my way its ok, but would love to meet you and get some proper pics of Scarlet, Boo and maybe a cat or two lol x

It doesn't matter where you are really in the UK.

I land at Aberdeen and then drive down one side of the UK visiting and snapping, then stay with my Mum for a while, and then drive back up the other side to Aberdeen, visiting and snapping.

So everywhere is possible.

I've stuck me pin in too... although so far you've no one else near me, but I would love some nice pics of my little man.

Ooooh how exciting!! If you get as far as the south coast it would lovely to meet you... And you can meet our herd including some Southern Iceys!!

ETA Pin was stuck in.. forgot to mention that bit..:redface:

Last edited:
Voicy - stick a pin in!

Nookster - not sure - I might make a couple of trips depending on what the schedule looks like!

Probably either June, July and August or somewhere around then. Don't worry if you are not about, this is just to get an idea.

Voicy - stick a pin in!

Nookster - not sure - I might make a couple of trips depending on what the schedule looks like!

Probably either June, July and August or somewhere around then. Don't worry if you are not about, this is just to get an idea.

Super will pop us down as saw some of your last pics and loved your work:wub:

newrider.com