2015 Hacking Challenge end of year totals

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
OK I've been hanging on for the final tallies from people for the 2015 Hacking Challenge thread, so far I have updates from @Bodshi, @horseandgoatmom, @joellie, @newforest & @Stamper (though I just need to confirm if yours was ridden or in hand?)

So I am still waiting on updates from @Native Lover, @Cremola Foam, @Cinnabar , @Kite_Rider, @Aimeelou , @No_Angel , @jodiana , @Jane&Ziggy , @mystiquemalaika, @Cremola Foam , @Ale, @em_123, @KP nut, @pony lover, @Tiff45, @Dannii5691, @Pete's Mum, @HorseHelen
I would like to get the final tally down so I can get the winners prizes made and sent out :D Everyone will receive a certificate by PM, or if you want originals You can post me an SAE :D

Talking of which, our nominees for the most accomplished are (drum roll please :D), in no particular order;

In-Hand; Newforest and Horseandgoatmom

Ridden; @Ale for bettling those hacking demons, @chev went from a long break to small jumps and a 2nd in her first dressage test, @KPnut for all of her work with Cally, @Jane&Ziggy for hacking bareback, @Native Lover completing her first pleasure ride, @joellie for challenging her hacking demons, @HorseHelen got libby out solo, @Bodshi for her traffic (and boat) exposure trips & me for my long rides :D

If you have ANY MORE NOMINEES, lets have them on here by noon on Saturday, then we will put it to the vote for our winning 2 :D

Last edited:
Thanks for doing this @Jessey. I don't envy you - I thought I'd take part in nominating people but I've been trying to read through all the posts for about a week and only got about halfway through. I am enjoying re-reading them, but haven't come up with any new nominees. Best of luck!

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com