2022 post a photo today

I'm not into American comedy at all.
To me it's annoying.

I prefer the dry British comedy on the
PBS station.

I watch very little network stations.
I'm much more into the discovery Channel..
Nat geo...Smithsonian etc etc.
Ovation has lots mystery shows I love.
Cozi has great old series.
I watched the original series EMERGENCY that I loved many years ago. .woo hoo from episode one right to the finish...
Now I'm getting a full dose of QUINCY.

I also have started watching PBS a lot. I love the British whodunits😎😎. I lost the Ovation channel when I divorced DirecTV after 17 years and went with Dish:(

My PBS has “Death In Paradise” which is also good but one has to watch the actors facial expressions or miss a lot, lol.

I don’t like the medical shows but I do watch the old Quincy series. Lifetime has reruns of “Rizzoli & Isles” and “Castle” - I like both of those.

There‘s also “Murder She Wrote” with Angela Lansbury, who passed very recently at age 91😢

@Huggy my massive actor crush is still Sam Elliott😍😍 I like Tom Selleck after he got out of Magnum PI. One of my favorite westerns is the1982 post Civil War movie “The Shadow Riders” that stars both these men. It’s one of the few westerns I’ve watched at least twenty times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Huggy and Trewsers
I also have started watching PBS a lot. I love the British whodunits😎😎. I lost the Ovation channel when I divorced DirecTV after 17 years and went with Dish:(

My PBS has “Death In Paradise” which is also good but one has to watch the actors facial expressions or miss a lot, lol.

I don’t like the medical shows but I do watch the old Quincy series. Lifetime has reruns of “Rizzoli & Isles” and “Castle” - I like both of those.

There‘s also “Murder She Wrote” with Angela Lansbury, who passed very recently at age 91😢

@Huggy my massive actor crush is still Sam Elliott😍😍 I like Tom Selleck after he got out of Magnum PI. One of my favorite westerns is the1982 post Civil War movie “The Shadow Riders” that stars both these men. It’s one of the few westerns I’ve watched at least twenty times.
Yes - I like Sam Elliott too. With me a lot of it is voices - and his is lovely

Ohhhhh OMG YES SAM ELLIOT 😍

Lollykay
I have watched all those as well...

I would never go from direct tv to anything
else up here.
It's the only one that has RFD TV.

THAT'S got the horse trainers shows.

All the big TRAINERS used to have shows on it.

NOW SADLY its less and less.

Reactions: Lollykay
@horseandgoatmom DirecTV’s tech service was really REALLY tissing me off. Our equipment kept failing and they kept charging us for new equipment. I later found out they were supplying us with rebuilt equipment that was a POS. After 17 years and 15 of those were good, I said good by.

Dish has RFD-TV. The Cowboy Channel, and Circle TV which is a lot of country stuff. The best thing on Circle is Clint Black’s segments called “talking in circles”, it gets pretty funny, especially when some of the interviewees obviously don’t have much in the way of a sense of humor😂😂

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
Self serve....

20221105_121128.jpg

20221105_121338.jpg

The goats get all second Andi mostly always got first cut.
But I'm going to a mixture of both for Andi.
I wasn't totally thrilled with the first I got.
The last couple times it was awfully late...
With the Timothy blooms frazzled and exploding. That's really REALLY LATE CUT..

20221105_095903.jpg

This second is nice...

Its
Harder to get second..
But runnings says they try to keep it in stock...
So I'm making a point to go there when at walmart.

I got 2 loads today the last of that trailer

I have a pretty good stash now some other second had very VERY high clover
I want to stay topped up.

Looking at your photos, I need to get a life 😂 🤣
In my defense I took the photo so I can remember how far away the second fence goes when we move paddocks next month.

_20221121_165501.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: Huggy
Sigh we WILL probably break a record today.

THE WRONG RECORD.

For the Coldest high temperature for the day since 1916 😫

And to make it worse the winds are g
horrible.
At least we have sun.

Tonite will be even more bitter cold and windchills ugh.

The forsythia are just starting to bud and you can see a little tinge of yellow budding out.
View attachment 111069

View attachment 111070
I really hope this cold snap doesnt kill them.
I would hate to miss the lovely cheery yellow flowers this spring.

The heated buckets are still out thankfully

That was a regular one

View attachment 111071

The drip grew to a mountain

View attachment 111072
Looking through my photos i came across this.
Is a drip that's created your other one then. The recent photo

Reactions: Huggy
newrider.com