I loved it.Surfer girl!!!! Fabulous.
Will look into body boards next time I think.
I loved it.Surfer girl!!!! Fabulous.
I don’t mind spiders but don’t want to share the duvet with them!When you get out of bed and go to straighten up the covers to find you’ve been sharing it with a spinner the size of the palm of your hand
View attachment 137895
She’s now an outdoor spider!
I have one that I allow because they will catch any stray bugs.When you get out of bed and go to straighten up the covers to find you’ve been sharing it with a spider the size of the palm of your hand
View attachment 137895
She’s now an outdoor spider!
LOL me too! There's one in our bathroom - its a funnel web spider (I think) and at the moment it has a very dried up dead woodpig in the web. I don't know if its actually going to eat it or not. Being honest, its got until next week then I'm removing it. It looks untidy!I have one that I allow because they will catch any stray bugs.
I don't know how they survive though.
I had one in the skylight and I thought okay flies will head to the light and you get lunch. But when they've finished they just drop them on my carpet!LOL me too! There's one in our bathroom - its a funnel web spider (I think) and at the moment it has a very dried up dead woodpig in the web. I don't know if its actually going to eat it or not. Being honest, its got until next week then I'm removing it. It looks untidy!
View attachment 137954
Mr trews sitting with Zi's Equilibrium massage rug on his back. Poor man has a really bad sore back at the moment and I thought it was worth a try.