7000 year old DNA

What kind of scares me is I was watching a program on tv the other night about looking for mammoth DNA with the idea of bringing them back asa species,while I find it fascinating that we are now so technologically advanced I also find it quite unethical, species died out for a reason, unless it was us who finished them off why do we think it’s ok to bring them back?
Next they will be wanting pre historic man resurrected. Not to mention dinosaurs...... Jurassic park anyone?

What kind of scares me is I was watching a program on tv the other night about looking for mammoth DNA with the idea of bringing them back asa species,while I find it fascinating that we are now so technologically advanced I also find it quite unethical, species died out for a reason, unless it was us who finished them off why do we think it’s ok to bring them back?
Next they will be wanting pre historic man resurrected. Not to mention dinosaurs...... Jurassic park anyone?

Too true!
Mind you - I find cave men still alive and kicking in certain parts of the world..................:p:p:p:p

I quite like the sound of the prehistoric man. I won't have to make any effort from a dress sense point of view and he will be happy to live in a cave, so no housing issues. Yes, sorted.

Mine has short stout legs.

newrider.com