A bit sensitive...no men please? ^^;

Feffie

Aug 25, 2010
Sorry about this girls!!!!

Well....to put it simply, Aunt flo is a bit late >.>
I'm on the pill and take it as said etc etc but I still worry!!
Especially now as I'm 3-4 days late.
Sorry give me a slap and tell me to relax as it isn't going to help?
Or any advice on how to make aunt flo visit?

Aunty flo will visit when she's good and ready! You've had a lot on your plate recently so that could explain things. If she doesn't pay you a visit in the next couple of days then do a test to put your mind at rest as the worry won't help!

I'm normally on the dot with mine but I've had a few occasions where life has actually stopped me having a period entirely that month. It's always worth doing a rest though to stop you being a stress head xx

Agree with Joyscarer....worrying about it will not make it happen. test in a few days just to stop stressing :smile:

i've been there done that a few times...I used to panic :giggle:

Haha thanks x.x
It is very stressful and it doesn't help that my OH is stressing out about it as well.
I've ordered a pack of 15 tests off amazon so I'll have a load spare incase I get worried again!!

Hope it visits soon..

I was close to buying 30 <.< only £2 for 15 of them!!!
Fingers crossed for me girls I'm going out on Tuesday as well so was hoping for it to be done and over with by then...my luck!
Myabe I'll just get back to trying to work out how to cast on again.

Fingers crossed for you Feffie, but I'm sure all will be well.

Knit one, purl one.... knit one, purl one...

PS tried to post the books today but my purse was in the wrong car! Will do so tomorrow x

Thanks Jane!
I look forward to having a go at some of the things in the book....Ineed to try cast on first thought still!

Be careful with the cheap ones though I had THREE negative results within one week, (honestly I did them correctly, after all it can't be that hard to pee on a stick!). Brought a 'proper' one and got the positive result all within a week, I was 2 weeks late.

oh bless your cottons, we've all had moments like those!!!

as others have said, do the test to put your mind at rest and once you relax she'll visit in the next few days!

I can stress myself into being weeks late, or when on the pill just not having one at all

stop worrying feffie.. it delays your monthly. i know this as i have skipped one ot two when i have been very stressed out.

All is crossed on the offchance :mask:

Be careful with the cheap ones though I had THREE negative results within one week, (honestly I did them correctly, after all it can't be that hard to pee on a stick!). Brought a 'proper' one and got the positive result all within a week, I was 2 weeks late.

Agree with this, I did three when I had a scare before and got one positive and two negative, went to the doctors and that was negative.
Try not to worry hun :) we've all been there!

I had false pregancy tests for 2 weeks using the cheap tests. It wasn't until I forked out on an expensive one that I got a positive result.

Go and see your doctor if you are worried. Have you had a stomach upset or been sick in the last month? Or, are you taking any other medication?

Have you had any recent illness? i was warned coz of my IBS flare up that my pill wouldn't be effective. Also if i'm highly stressed or run down i sometimes only get a day of spotting before it's time to start the next month's worth of pills. If in doubt go see your GP and try not to worry too much :)

newrider.com