A little update

Rubic

Equine Karaoke Queen
Apr 15, 2012
Glasgow
I've been a bit quiet recently because I've been so busy with flat hunting and lots of work to do in my current job to finish things up.

I found a lovely flatmate who was also looking for a flat in Stirling so we went flat hunting together on Wednesday and saw 5 flats, 3 of which were lovely. We did have a favourite though and at first we didn't think we'd get it because the landlord wasn't keen on me bringing my cat but the agent seems to have talked her round so long as we get the carpet (only in 1/2 rooms) professionally cleaned before we leave I can bring Zelda with me. So we have a lovely flat in Stirling town centre and we move at the start of March. So exciting stuff! I'm really looking forward to the change, I think my life was in need of a bit of a shake up!

Once I get settled I might look into getting a riding lesson or two!

I too wondered how you were getting on. Stirling used to be one of my fav places to go for a long weekend! Used to spend many a Saturday browsing the shops, drinking coffee and enjoying a beer at night! It sounds like things are getting better for you:)

newrider.com