A short clip of me jumping.

MrA

Feb 8, 2012
Feel free to offer tips I don't do alot of jumping and no doubt have alot to improve on!

But my share horse loves it and is very good so just thought I would share this as he went round very nicely! And we had alot of fun today.

Thank-you you are all very kind. I'm hoping to have a few jumping lessons soon as I seem to be standing rather than folding properly so will see if I can work on that.

I do find it helpful to watch a video of myself riding from time to time.

Thank-you you are all very kind. I'm hoping to have a few jumping lessons soon as I seem to be standing rather than folding properly so will see if I can work on that.

I do find it helpful to watch a video of myself riding from time to time.
You looked fab and you don’t need to fold until you jumping about 80/90 plus then it’s about giving with your hands to allow the horse freedom to jump.

It looked great quite riding lovely to watch

Thank-you everyone, he is such a fab pony really looks after me!

Thanks for all the kind words about how I was riding, I'm sure we are all guilty of always thinking this and that could of been better so it's really nice of you all.

Brilliant, I'm glad you're having so much fun with him. I think you look great too - especially impressed with your legs, which stay still and pointing downwards all the time :D My lower leg creeps back over jumps, which is a cardinal sin and SO annoying!

Reactions: MrA
Brilliant, I'm glad you're having so much fun with him. I think you look great too - especially impressed with your legs, which stay still and pointing downwards all the time :D My lower leg creeps back over jumps, which is a cardinal sin and SO annoying!

Not all the time haha, but thank-you for your kind words :D

newrider.com