Advert for Sharer - opinions please!

Please can this not turn into an arguement. Skib was only trying to make you think about the wording of your ad to ensure that you attract the person that you want. I always enjoy the way in which Skib thinks about things from a different viewpoint and raises things that perhaps haven't been considered before. She raised some valid points and was only trying to help. I would hate her to feel put off from replying to future threads because her input is always helpful and valuable for many of us to read.

I'm sorry I'm not trying to make it into an argument but I was a bit hurt by her post and felt like I had to explain myself. I don't know Skib or how she posts but to me that particular post came across as judgmental more than helpful. I did say it may just be because I am feeling a bit sensitive just now but I know others who picked up on it too. Other people have pointed out similar problems with the advert (which is good as that was the aim of my post) but have done so in a plainer, much more constructive, less questioning fashion and I just find that approach much more helpful. I'm not after Skib/trying to chase her off the board but I felt I had to almost defend myself for want of a better term.

newrider.com