Another Then and Now Thread

MAC66

Jun 18, 2009
Kent
I've just posted a pic of Mac at Hickstead recently and while I was looking through my photos I found these which were taken the week he came to me in February 2006 when he was 4. Quite a difference!

I've only done it again. I hope it's going to be worth it when I do get it right!

The lastest picture is on the Dressage section.

Attachments

• CNV00026.jpg
    CNV00026.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 34
  • CNV00028.jpg
    CNV00028.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 100B0082.jpg
    100B0082.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 37
Wow, he looks fabulous (not that he didnt before) but he just exudes good health now. Lovely boy.

I do the click before Im ready thing all the time - sent a blank email to an important work contact today! At least we're not the only ones!

Had missed your thread with the photo at Hickstead so just been to find it - wow he looks amazing. He always looked lovely from these early photos but now - fantastic! You must be very proud.

Thank you - I'm pleased you like Mac.

When he first came I had already said at the yard that he wasn't very special looking, but I had decided to buy him because of his temperament and he was so good when I went for a hack. There were some unkind remarks such as I was sensible because I didn't buy him for his looks, he was called the elephant and a thug. My RI said that after some regular work and as he got older he would be a completely different horse, how right she was. I knew he would change shape but he has turned out far better than I ever expected.

Yes. I am very proud of him - possibly too much so especially since he's doing so well in dressage. That was a bonus, I never dreamt I'd see a horse of mine in a championhip at Hickstead.

newrider.com