anybody make custom nylon halters

KarinUS

May 20, 2001
Texas
users.wireweb.net
(I think you guys call them head collars)

Minnie has a weird head. It's bigger on top but narrower towards her muzzle.
In fact she would never ever fit into DJ's Full size bridle but she can actually wear his bit!

She owns a large horse halter that I can just so buckle over her crown on the last hole. and then she also owns a small draft halter that is adjustable on the nose and crown and it's plenty big on the crown and I can adjust it down on the nose but the cheek piece is way too long.
So she has one slightly too small and one too big and it would be nice to have one that actually fits...

Ooh... sorry to hyjack the thread, but just wanted to say hello and I can certainly say that Natural Horses rope halters are fab!
You made one for me a few months ago and it fitted perfectly and was very very well made. :)

Have you tried the headcollar that adjusts on the nose but underneath, this i found gave me more room.

I have spare cob size that adjusts both places and has quick release clip.

Thanks. She does have a rope halter but for tying I really prefer a standard webbed one.

Her draft size one is actually only 'not adjustable in the cheek piece so if I could shorten the cheek pieces I may be able to make that one work.

Or making one myself. That would be cool. I'll check it out. Thanks :)

newrider.com