Anyone do Clipping?? Looking for some one :)

Dark Storm

Well I'll be a Krampus's Auntie! :D!
Jan 4, 2009
Hadfield
Hi.. I'm looking to have my big lad clipped before winter sets in.. a blanket clip would do.. does anyone know of anybody who'd do it for me? I don't own a pair, and would like to pay someone to do him for me:biggrin:

I clip my own and a few on the yard. Not sure if you need to have any form of insurance for others? If anyone knows, im thinking of maybe offering my services over the winter for some extra money :unsure:

I think you need insurance to do other peoples horses, technically. I clip my own and a few friends' ones usually, but steer clear of doing anyone's I don't know. I also don't do "naughty" ones as frankly I can't be bothered risking life and limb for £30, lol.

Try advertising/looking on equineadverts.co.uk

Thanks MA. I think i will stick to mine and my friends as im abit paranoid with the world today (wheres theres blame theres a claim) and if anything happened god forbid.

Sorry for a bit of a thread hijack DS, it just got me thinking. Hope you find someone. Id never clipped until i got Abby, and i turned out to be ok at it. Do you not fancy treating yourself to some clippers? :unsure:

I did a horse last winter... with human hair clippers :eek: :giggle: but suspect OHs hair clippers wont stand up to your lads coat, this was a fine coated tb!

newrider.com