Anyone Going To The Hot Air balloon Fiesta In Bristol?

I used to fancy a trip in one of those, but then I turned wussy!lol
I almost booked one for OH's 30th. Good job I didn't - as later that day he commented on how terrified he'd be riding in one - cos one went over us (where we used to live they came over most summer evenings).

I am scared of heights so I think going up in one would be a big no for me - however I do love to watch them from terra firma, they are so cool!

not for me - the company I used to work for sponsored one, I had a free ticket for a ride but declined as not good with heights, pleased I did, the damn thing crashed into the Humber Bridge killing somebody!!!

not for me - the company I used to work for sponsored one, I had a free ticket for a ride but declined as not good with heights, pleased I did, the damn thing crashed into the Humber Bridge killing somebody!!!
:eek:

Yes I have it in place should something got really wrong, the cob has a home to go to.

But hey its gonna be cool right. Will get pics of it-if it's not already booked up.

Reactions: Trewsers
I would love to, love heights! Have fun, what a great view I bet

OH dad used to have one of these balloons when he was a little boy, his dad used to take him and his brother up in it. I'd rather not though lol I don't fly too well !! [emoji6]

newrider.com