April and TJ

This is April, the horse I ride

PICT0035.jpg

And this is TJ, the pony that Louise (My fiancee) rides

PICT0032.jpg

awwww, so cute! Look at those dreadlocks on TJ, he's a rastafarian pony :p :D

Hi Jamie only found your other thread today. The horses look great April looks really big, all legs and TJ looks really sweet. Do you have the same horses every time?

Hi Jamie only found your other thread today. The horses look great April looks really big, all legs and TJ looks really sweet. Do you have the same horses every time?

Yes April is a big horse, she's 17 hh bit of a step up from TJ whom I rode on my first lesson, then on my second lesson, I was told I was riding April and Louise then decided she wanted to try TJ.

Both ride the same two each week, although Louise has been told to rest for a wee while as she hurt her ankle the other week due to losing her footing whilst out walking the dog. She also had a fall lastnight on TJ who decided he'd have a canter, which made me panic a little as she seemed to hit the ground so hard. Thankfully she only has a sore head and a few bruises here and there and it didn't do her ankle much better either. She got up and smiled then straight back on TJ which I thought was brave of her.

newrider.com