August Swaps

Spider

Feb 19, 2008
I have;

Amigo 4'6 lightweight turnout rug.
Navy, brand new only tried on.

Masta 4'6 lightweight stable rug.

Jumpers horse line 6'6 fleece with half neck, black, couple of little rips but in good condition.

Dinky pony grazing muzzle, purple, worn but excellent condition.

Will swap for anything 5' or anything to help break a youngster in with :)

I was talking about August as I posted it! Haha!

Cracking up!

Mods please change :)

October swap shop?

I bought these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221130090...NX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_3292wt_743

And I shouldn't have........ They are a very nice lightweight, soft fabric, and very easy to wear. But I prefer heavier material that has a more, shall we say 'compressing' effect on my chunky thighs. These are so soft that I feel like I am walking about in a pair of long johns. Brand new & only slipped on to try, look in the mirror, retch and take off again. Will be bound to suit someone, even if just for a knock about pair of jods. They are quite a pretty colourway too.

Happy to swap for any jods (unworn or pre-worn) of darker colour or heavier weight type fabric. Size 32" (14-16)

Jumpers Horse Line Stable Fleece - 6'6, Black, Couple of small rips (have pics), Bit muddy due to being in storage at yard but will just brush off

Korsteel Loose Ring French Link Snaffle, 5.5'' , Curved Mouth, Only used a handful of times!

Masta Quiltmasta LW stable rug, Brand New in bag, 4'6

Half pad, Full Size, Black with white around the edges, Only used Twice

Crochet Fly Fringe with Ears, Purple, Full size,

Small Pony/ Shetland size Grazing Muzzle, Purple, used but excellent condition (used on my mini shettie)

Green quilted Saddlecloth, needs a wash as been in storage, Full size,

Large square Feed scoop, Green.

Will swap for anything to help break in a baby!
Cob sized stuff!

I have;

Amigo 4'6 lightweight turnout rug.

Masta 4'6 lightweight stable rug.

Jumpers horse line 6'6 fleece with half neck, black, couple of little rips but in good condition.

Dinky pony grazing muzzle, purple, worn but excellent condition.

Will swap for anything 5' or anything to help break a youngster in with :)

do you still have the dinky grazing muzzle??

newrider.com