Back and cream crackered! Pics added and results!

Wally

Apr 16, 2000
Frances and I crawled out of the lorry, let the ponies out....who skipped, leaped and bounded off to see their mates fresh as daisies.

NO sleep last night plain worrying about the horses as it was a bit rough, to say the least. Ponies were absolutley fine, we were not!

We had a great show, briefly met AngusOg, hope you don;t think I was rude, Angus, I was having a spot of bother with Charlie who was busy winding himself up!

Well we did okay! NO crashing and burning anyway!

Last edited:
Fances is downloading probably as I type, I am off for a second cuppa, or maybe very strong coffee, I need something to get me up and about.

blimey that was a long weekend!

And its amazing what you can find out by googling........... Well done mate, I think you did a bit better than ok :D ;)

we didn't get there on saturday as planned so missed it all - was really looking forward to it but we have no water on site so that was a priority.

how did you get on? piccies from Nic/Kia looked very good.

when you draw breath, remember my sandals, the only reason I nag is that we have a collection with Aimee on 12th July and I would really like them by then, as last time we got a couple of adverse comments about her feet and the sandals will 'resolve' the issue.

well done the ponies, they looked great in the ring.

Just spotted the result :D :D :D - have a coffee and give us a full write up please!!

We had a great show, briefly met AngusOg, hope you don;t think I was rude, Angus, I was having a spot of bother with Charlie who was busy winding himself up!

No I didn't think you were rude.........it wasn't the best time to catch you, but I suspected it would be my only chance. :)

Come on Wally..........it's time to get up................yes I know you're tired, and you've been very busy, and you're recovering from a very stressful weekend (or more) away from home but...........................................you..really..need.... to..........................WAKE UP. :D:D:D:p:p

Come on Wally..........................i even started a thread yesterday asking if anyone knew how you did!!;)

Youre back and still keeping us all in suspenders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

FOR GODS SAKE WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

newrider.com