Barefoot Wellington Dressage

I like the two I have so won't be purchasing myself.
I would be interested to know how it differs in feel to the other dressage models.

@Native Lover you might be better with dressage model with the vps system as there is apparently no weight limit. What did you order again?

Reactions: Native Lover
Im still 'treeless' lol, but won't be changing saddles anytime soon. Love, love, love my Sensation saddle and best of all Belle does too!

Reactions: No_Angel
Im still 'treeless' lol, but won't be changing saddles anytime soon. Love, love, love my Sensation saddle and best of all Belle does too!
I have a Sensation but we get to the need to change as I change her workload. We swap over and I spend a few rides missing the pommel and finding it hard but we adapt.
If I happen to stumble upon a Harmony or English Trail I might buy and try though. :p

If I start saving now I could have one for when Glennie is backed :) They do look good and more importantly secure and comfortable
Some feel more secure than others. It's how you feel though.
The one I had I felt too wide, but now Barefoot makes an insert that sits underneath to give that twist. Things progress.

The knee rolls look nice on it, these Barefoots are getting pricey now, I like the look of the sheepskin ones but soo expensive!

The knee rolls look nice on it, these Barefoots are getting pricey now, I like the look of the sheepskin ones but soo expensive!
Yes I wondered that to.
In comparison to what else is out there these days.
I have spotted the London but didn't seem to hold its price that well.

Reactions: No_Angel
Reminds me of the London but side by side comparison shows that the new one is much more classy.... and look at those knee rolls. Why don't treeless have knee rolls generally?

20170529_213854-800x800.jpg

I had the option of having mine made with, without or slight.
I opted for without. So for some it's the choice of the original owner how they were made for them.

The new model looks a lot more streamlined. I think newer model treeless saddles are much more likely to have knee rolls now, they have finally caught on.

The Barrydale I liked initially when it was first launched, but, now I am thinking is going to be similar lines to the Sensation Dressage Trail.

Don't think it will have quite as much twist as the Sensation, I have found the Barefoot style saddles tend to have pretty wide twists.

I have to add that bareback pads have also risen in price. What I call the entry level to have a play and see if you like it / will use it types.
I accidently tripped over one. It might take a month to get here as it's coming from a village in the States. I do love the tracking side to see where things go. :D I know I need to get out more but that needs a passport this has is own.:p

newrider.com