Been cantering :-D

liz_scarlet

Jun 6, 2011
Roslin
yipppeeeee :biggrin: once the nerves went after the first short burst and her energy levels went shooting up we had great fun :happy:

Spooking sideways was interesting but stayed on and continued, 6 short bursts at various points on our 2 hr hack I am soooo hyper...adrenaline rush anyone???? :giggle:

Well done you galloping next. Spooking just try and go with them when it happens.

Ow I am beginning to feel motivated....a little. I do so fancy a gallop but I have so much to do tomorrow and it is raining. I have already promised, plans for tomorrow, plus a show, and a visit to church if I can fit in! Right that's it. Pony in tomorrow night, gallop Monday whatever the weather lol:biggrin: Probably get bucked off as she will be very fresh but whatever, it just might buck my ideas up to be dumped in a puddle.

Reminds me of my canter on Ziggy the other day, I got random reactions over puddles - "Jump! - Swerve right - swerve right - left - jump! - left - "

You get the picture. Good for one's seat :biggrin:

Think we need to do it more often, we need the practice and perhaps if it becomes the norm she will calm down a bit!! the first one was a bit mental I thought she was going to have a heart attack after but it was just the excitement...mini bucks and it was very very bouncy, rushed and then tried to gallop!!! it most def wasn't pretty!!!

My pony has a need for speed, luckily she has short legs so didn't get far in front of our taller hacking partner :giggle:

newrider.com