Big decision...

Barney9

Aug 18, 2009
Im still totally confused! :confused:
Basically im moving for school for 6th form (in my GCSE year) and i have 2 choices...
and yes it seems easy...but its not..its really hard to make a decision now, but i have to!
I have 2 options-

1) go to school an hour away from home, live at my grannys (shes nasty, but travels a lot..so wont be hom much)..this school finishes at 7 so i wouldnt be at home anyway much....i could go home at weekends and it would save my parents a lot of money..the school is know to be a bit druggy...but a lot are!

2) go to school 2 1/2 hours away..its a lovely school, so nice but i wouldnt be able to take my horse and would only go home at weekends..its also very expensive, but just about affordable with a scholarship...

And i know it seems easy..but its so hard...both schools are great.. 2nd school, probably better..but i dont know..
:(

Hmm......

If you don't finish til 7pm and then go to the yard you will hardly have to see your granny? And anyway, you might find you get on with her much better just getting to know her more :D Who knows lol.

Are these two schools REALLY the only two options? I mean, if you are looking at travelling up to 2 1/2 hrs there MUST be more to look at!

xxx

If you want to have horses for years and years go to the best school. You will learn so much more!

newrider.com