Blimey, it’s been a while!

chev

May 7, 2002
right here, right now
It’s been a long time since I was here. LOTS of new names but some I still recognise - hello!

My horse situation? Sadly lacking since I lost my mare on the morning of my husband’s funeral (she always did have great timing!)

Have tried wading through the various forums but so many new members and posts! So if you remember me - bellow! and how’s it going? and if you don’t, please introduce yourselves!

Ahh, ‘tis good to be back!

Welcome back Chev, you were here long before I, and I miss your expert knowledge on colour genetics!

I hope you are well and life is treating you a bit better just now.

Reactions: chev
Hiya, welcome back! Sorry you had a double-heartbreak, that was terrible timing!

Hey :D welcome back chev, I too remember you. Sorry for the loss of your husband and your horse, hope life is brighter for you now and yes, please don't go for so long again.

Oh welcome back @chev , I have missed you! Gosh, your mare didn't go for the way option, did she? I lost Ziggy 3 weeks ago and that was harrowing enough. Eyes on the future though for me, I'm going to meet a young horse in a couple of weeks :)

Stick with us now please!

Hello again. I don’t post very often now, but try to keep abreast of what is going on in the hope I will have more to say when I can get back to doing something - anything - with the ponies. Your contributions will be much appreciated.

Hello & welcome back :)

I don't think I knew you, but so very sorry to hear about your husband and mare.

newrider.com