Came third in dressage today! *pics*

Soot

Paranoid!
Aug 7, 2007
East Sussex
So pleased with Lucy :). She's just started her first season of the year and barged me this morning, stomped on the poo picker to break it, attempted to stomp on my foot, lashed out at another horse ... and then all that fury and energy channelled into a really nice dressage test! It was at Golden Cross near Hailsham, where Lucy had never been before, so I am super thrilled! We got 68% (I think) ...

Please forgive my terrible position -- I was riding rather defensively due to her rotten temper and to be honest I'm not sure my back is going to permit me to ride properly ever again (one of the reasons I've turned to dressage rather than jumping *sob*) ...
anna2.jpg

anna3_001.jpg

anna.jpg

New J. Whitaker cooler -- probably the most expensive thing I own!
lucy2.jpg

lucy.jpg

:D

*points at feathers*

They didn't come out white!?! I did everything Coyote said :( :( :( ... and even put the pig oil back on when we got home. I follow instruction, me.

*points at feathers*

They didn't come out white!?! I did everything Coyote said :( :( :( ... and even put the pig oil back on when we got home. I follow instruction, me.

Get a giant tub of chalk dust!! :p;)

shes GORG !!! well done x

they look great,how many times did you wash them??:confused:
it used to be 3/4 good washes and a bottle of morning fresh and a scrubbing brush.:eek::eek:

Actually that's a good point! I only hosed them off once in the morning :cool::p ... but I wanted them SPARKLING like freshly fallen snow :eek:

Well done, she's looking gorgeous and you look a lot better than you think that you do :D

It's great to see cobs doing dressage (there should be a book coming out in the near future called 'Cobs Can' which should be a good read) :D

newrider.com