Christmas Eve Plans ???

Native Lover

Native Pony Fan
Jul 13, 2009
Lincolnshire,wheres the hills?
stores.shop.ebay.co.uk
I am so organised this year everything is now done can begin t enjoy the festivities. tidy the house this morning put some washing through. The ride Melody this afternoon my first ride since my fall of Eva and then small tea with my OH before watching Tv/dvds and drinkies . Early night because I want Christmas day to be here early lol

I'm at work today but we close at 2 so early finish :) I will have some time at the yard with Neala after work then home and hot chocolate with mum and dad and watch a film together. We all open a present later in tonight :)

Reactions: Trewsers
I'm at work today but hoping to get out early, but only to drop off gifts very quickly to a friend and go do the ponies as I'm sick :( bloomin' typical!

Taking Daisy out for a nice long run.
Making the red cabbage for lunch.
Wrapping the kids' stockings
Digging out the table decorations from wherever they are hidden and laying the table for lunch tomorrow
Then watching Carols From Kings with a glass of something fizzy!

Currently waiting for farrier. After that, probably try and ride! Yaye, knickers to bad foot, OH will help me scramble on! Hahaaa. Haven't ridden for yonks due to bad weather so really excited.
Going to tweak a few decorations, maybe send a few emails and then have a nap. I got up extra early this morning! Having beef homemade curry tonight with weak lager and opening a present - its been a new tradition for us this past couple of years.

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
I am at home with my 2 crazy excited children! We are glued to the santa tracker, eating twiglets and wrapping presents. Later we will all go the yard, I will ride and the boys will play with the yard dogs, cats and my horsebox with my husband. We are then going to watch xmas movies and get excited for santa tomorrow.

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas Eve, enjoy your rides NL and MP! Your Christmas sound lovely MP, I do miss my children being little sometimes. Hope you're feeling better soon Jessey x

Reactions: Jessey
My dad and my sister arrived early this morning so we are spending the day together today, probably watching films on tv and I might make some more crafty things. :)

I'm at work today but hoping to get out early, but only to drop off gifts very quickly to a friend and go do the ponies as I'm sick :( bloomin' typical!

Hope you feel better soon.

We are glued to the santa tracker,

That sounds great.

Not doing much -getting a couple last minute things at the grocery store. No riding :( weather won't cooperate.
No Xmas ride either:(:(:(:( weather won't be decent but I am not complaining. With all the heavy rain and wind
we are going to get if it were snow it would be one NASTY BLIZZARD.

Reactions: Jessey
I have made mince pies, and will be walking the dogs later, its the first ridable day for me but I cant ride... as the hunt are here! boo hiss! Watching christmas movies at the moment on christmas 24, in front of the wood burner

We've been making Christmas lunch today and will eat it this evening, as daughter is working tomorrow. 2 grand daughters came to help - learned how everything is done. As my Mum did it. OH had a bad week and today had dentist for emergency filling. Now he is peeling the sprouts, poor man. But we will listen to Kings carols at 3.00. Turkey and pud will be cooking by then and I may go to sleep.

I rode very early this morning as I got woken up by my very drunk sister coming home at 4.30 am & so was home from the yard early enough to walk the dogs with Mum. I helped finish icing the Christmas cake & we made some Christmas spice muffins too.

I'm currently catching up with Olympia on the T.V - I'll be going back to see Pete later.

I think I'm meeting the girls for a Christmas drink or two in our favourite two local cocktail bars this evening, but I'll be driving so sticking to diet coke. If we don't go out, I'll be at home with a glass of wine & a Christmas film on with the family :)

Just working, we hacked out once this morning and I think we'll do maybe another two this afternoon. Oh and going to church tonight for some carol singing, which is not as nice as it sounds as French "carols" are a load of poo and the "choir" at the church we're going to cannot actually hold a tune!

Reactions: PePo and nat17
Just working, we hacked out once this morning and I think we'll do maybe another two this afternoon. Oh and going to church tonight for some carol singing, which is not as nice as it sounds as French "carols" are a load of poo and the "choir" at the church we're going to cannot actually hold a tune!

I have always wanted to go to the Christmas Carol service at Lincoln Cathedral but it costs a fortune, so listen to them on telly instead

That's a shame, Christmas carols in a cathedral are really specular. Wonder why it's so expensive, but I guess it's very popular if it's televised? We always used to go to the Christmas carol services at Truro Cathedral (ten minutes' walk from our house) and it was free to get in.

I was picking up last minute bits of food and I treated myself and got my nails done at my friends beauty salon. I'm now just cooking dinner and starting to make a batch of shortbread for presents tomorrow but I'm not sure how it will turn out as I usually use rice flour but I went into 6 supermarkets on the way home and couldn't find any so I went for rye flour... we will see how it turns out!

Reactions: PePo and Trewsers
newrider.com