Clever patchy pony!!

Yesterday I had my fortnightly lesson. Last time we began jumping lessons. This time we followed on and my instructor videoed it for me!

So pleased with this little horse, jumping is not my forte. I go to pot when feet start leaving the ground!

But today there was an improvement already on the last time and I'm chuffed to pieces!

Lots to work on, mAinly me but also his outside shoulder! He falls out and then at the last minute in canter will duck out doesn't do it in trot as much, or I can counteract it more maybe.

Anyway confidence in jumping is my main problem and yesterday he really helped that. This video was the last one we did and felt so good! My instructor is teaching me completely different to the very few lessons I have had jumping and it's really helping! So pleased!!
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/...8F2FAE-21178-0000133472931ABB_zpsa8cb7faa.mp4

Still :)
null_zps1e578e45.png

Thank you :) so proud of him, I was so sure I would never be able to teach him to jump due to the fact I am useless and that I would bottle out making him think he should bottle out.

My instructor kept telling me to trust him to take me over it, at first it was how do I trust a horse who has hardly jumped to know what to do lol!! But I trusted her and then him and this was the end result yesterday :D

newrider.com