Cliff and I went walkabout today !

fairlady

Jul 14, 2007
Bristol
Had to meet Cookster tonight at the New Yard, which is along the Road from where I am now, to meet her Dad, who bought the Land and the Man who is building the stables.

There is TONS of grass there, its gonna be cut before we move on for hay and we reckon on getting about 150 bales or more.

Anyway decided to take Heathcliffe for some Grass as he needs it.

Decided to go out the back gate and along the Public Footpath. Sioned was doing her usual 'calling' but he was so intent on eating the grass along the way he didn't take any notice, Nipped me TWICE......the second time getting a good telling off:biggrin:

He was so good, path is narrow and went thro' a single gate at the end. Only his second time out in the big bad world, bless.

Then he met what will be his new Field Mate BASIL...Cooksters Horse who was also up there grabbing some of the beautiful green stuff.

I don't think Heathcliffe put his head up ONCE when we were there only to meet Basil and show him he was no threat :biggrin: His little lips were going nineteen to the dozen :giggle:

The trench has been dug for the electric cable and work will start soon
on the Stables............SO EXCITING :biggrin:

After an hour we came back and he was definately far Podgier than when we went out:bounce:

Ha ha ha bless him, nomnomnom ....... !!!!

The new place sounds like it`s going to be amazing when it all falls into place, lucky lady :biggrin: .... now i shouldn`t be having to get onto you about piccies Mrs, come on, you know the score lolol :giggle:

What a good lad!!!!

Not that we can say that for his mother who has shown an astonishing lack of piccies!!

newrider.com