Coffee & Cake Shop Chat

Ive got a job interview tomorrow for a vet receptionist. Please keep everything crossed that I'm the perfect fit for them. Things are not all that great for me now and getting this would be brilliant I think.
Excellent - and maybe a chance to move into vet nursing later?

Reactions: MrA and Trewsers
Ive got a job interview tomorrow for a vet receptionist. Please keep everything crossed that I'm the perfect fit for them. Things are not all that great for me now and getting this would be brilliant I think.
Not just fingers - everything crossed for you

Reactions: MrA

I have everything crossed for you. I personally think you'd make a wonderful vet receptionist, you are kind, knowledgeable and reliable. Please let us know how it goes.

Reactions: MrA and Huggy
I’ll keep everything crossed for you, good luck, you’ve got this Ale, go knock em dead.

Reactions: MrA
Went out for a hack today. It was warm. House flies are annoying her now. She in between summer and not really sorted my wardrobe for Autumn yet stage. ( me neither ;) )
Anyway tried to get a headshot, not ideal once tacked up she's keen to get going.
She's got a little innocent looking pony profile from the side.
_20200910_174346.JPG

Went out for a hack today. It was warm. House flies are annoying her now. She in between summer and not really sorted my wardrobe for Autumn yet stage. ( me neither ;) )
Anyway tried to get a headshot, not ideal once tacked up she's keen to get going.
She's got a little innocent looking pony profile from the side.
View attachment 103864

She looks super chilled....

Its a bit grey out there, but its very mild. Just looked at the long range and we have another week of dry whether ahead, including a possible 27 degrees on monday. Hard to believe after our wet August.
Apparently our area showed that we were one of the wettest areas in the country during august. I can well believe that. Mind the ground is starting to crack again in places.

Suns out here now but freezing and soooo windy! Storm did an epic roll and then her sliding stop / spin / hooly / leg around routine. All because of the wind and the roadworks (which have been going on all week but suddenly today they are scary :rolleyes: )

Reactions: Huggy
I am growing shrooms.
Any takers on the type? Not touched it, it will get disturbed as it's growing in the muck heap.

_20200911_185459.JPG

_20200911_185517.JPG

No idea, but if anyone thinks it may have hallucinogenic properties, I'll give you my address ;)
If you are looking for those i can upload the photos of the others growing out of the trees.
Use what nature gives you and all that. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Huggy
Edited to add.
I think it's a milking bonnet- inedible.
I got distracted as I love the look of the burgundy ones. Edible but poor and I wouldn't ever risk it.

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com