colours for inhand showing

vikkig

Jul 26, 2007
i am planning on showing my yearling and two year old next summer, shannon is palamino and belle is chestnut, we are going to do inhand classes not sure what they will fit into yet, shannon is shetland cross and belle is standardbred x section d. so inhand knowledgable people what colour can i wear which i can use for them both, who outfit ideas needed, i want to get it all sorted before next year so i have it there.

many thanks in advance

vikki

Well they'll both need to be plaited, so tweed rather than a waistcoat. They'd probably suit brown rather than green, but you'll need to find the right shade to avoid clashing with Belle.

I'd go for a beagler or riding hat, but you could wear an Aussie bush hat. Trousers obv depend on leg colour - dark for a palomino, light for chestnut forelegs, dark for light forelegs, or something mid-dark green might be distinct enough to do for both.

Shirt probably cream, tie would depend on jacket but add a bit of colour. It's worth looking to see what the likes of Pretty Ponies have put with their jackets for ideas.

Well they'll both need to be plaited, so tweed rather than a waistcoat. They'd probably suit brown rather than green, but you'll need to find the right shade to avoid clashing with Belle.

I'd go for a beagler or riding hat, but you could wear an Aussie bush hat. Trousers obv depend on leg colour - dark for a palomino, light for chestnut forelegs, dark for light forelegs, or something mid-dark green might be distinct enough to do for both.

Shirt probably cream, tie would depend on jacket but add a bit of colour. It's worth looking to see what the likes of Pretty Ponies have put with their jackets for ideas.

many thanks, i have seen a few things on equestrian clearence i like going to have a shop about,

belle has no white on her legs so i could go for something a little darker if i understand correctly

newrider.com