Could soon be joining you pony riders :)

LokiSofi

Oct 11, 2003
New forest
Have been offered a 7 year old Welsh section A 11.3hh gelding. He is broken etc but is more suited to a small adult rider as with kids he tends to mess about (he's very stubborn) He sadly isn't registered but is stunning. If I decide to take him on i'll be loaning him for a couple of months first just to make sure he can cope with my size etc.
But he's also going to be a good companion for Dakota as he is also easily bullied so they can be wimps together.:rolleyes: Anyway will now attempt toput up some pics:p If it doesn't work don't blame me
I've been offered a LOT of ponies since Ted left (must of noticed a gap in my field:p ) but I think this little chap could be the most sensible option strangely.:eek:

aww he sound adorable, I love welsh ponies:) I want to see the pics please:D :)
good luck with him if you get him I bet you will have heaps of fun:)

local shows, hacking, might try dressage:p and I've always fancied having a go at endurance but could never do it on Dakota as he'd spend the whole ride spooking and worrying about everything. So may even have a go at that. But ultimately just have fun. Would be nice to have a pony who is the complete opposite to all the horses I've ever owned (e.g not fizzy and more reluctant to move than reluctant to stop :D )

doing endurance on a vwery small pony isnt a good idea, you just have people coming past you on arabs saying 'arrhh, how cute' :D susie wasnt too impressed and tried to bte one girls foot who said something, oops:eek: :D

oh I wouldn't mind we could walk the whole way I'd probably get lost anyway can't read a map to save my life:eek: hmmm perhaps I ought to never try endurance me and my horse would end up lost on the moors:eek: :eek: :p
But we'd definately be doing local shows as he's so pretty.

I cant read a map very well either, my endurance group use tape tied to trees so you know where your going:D thankgod, otherwise id be lost. I was dreading my le trec as they make you find your own way.:eek:
i wonder if ted can read a map, maddies useless:D

No_Angel Ted can memorise Dressage tests and sj courses so I'm sure he could turn his hoof to map reading:p

Nessa thanks, he's not mine yet but fingers crossed it'll work out, but even if itdoesn't I'm finding myself drawn to section As:eek:

Our 9 year old section A could and still can jump 3'3" with ease. You may find you will do more jumping than anything and also they aren't all Non fizzy. They can get more excited than an arab sometimes.

Nessa thanks, he's not mine yet but fingers crossed it'll work out, but even if itdoesn't I'm finding myself drawn to section As

Well i hope it all goes well for you, fingers crossed:) I love section A's too they are just so cute and cheeky:p my favorite pony at my old riding school (Noddy, thats his name) is a section a he was just the best little pony ever, he kinda looks a bit like that little guy you might be getting, and he was stuborn too:p . I miss him, poor little guy has cancer now though:(

newrider.com