Current most irratating adverts on TV

i thought of an another advert that is annoying but also a tad odd - encona. They make hot sauces (like sweet chill etc ) .. The advert is just someone huffing (as though the sauce is too hot) & then someone else saying ooohh..

I'm fed up of all the bubblewitch/petrescue/candycrush nonsense. I have a life, and don't want to spend it in some micro world poking or swiping at contrived nonsense - deliberately made to be addictive. Oh - and those PS/Ninetendo/Xbox things where it says in in small print "Not actual game footage"... AArrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh. (Grumpy old woman alert.)

AND - although I'm too old and shrivelled to worry about such things any more, those corny Tampax 'mother nature' ones get on my nerves too.

AND - all those beauty ones about reversing the signs of ageing that use luminous 20 somethings to model and where the 'scientific' research amount to 27 out of 33 sample women who probably said it was OK because they got it free. (And because they are glamorous/young/well groomed/have sparking white teeth anyway.)

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com