Cute Kitten!!! *Pics*

Jun 28, 2006
Lovely Leicester
-- Marvin now has a new home with someone else :) --

Someone found her abandoned down a lane and she nearly got ran over but now she's the new yard cat... well she will be, she can't go outside yet :p

She's the sweetest little bundle of fluff and loves people and climbing up your shoulders or sleeping in your coat. When we have to leave her in one of the back rooms where she sleeps, she mews as you walk away and it's so hard to ignore! Shame someone had to ditch her I expect she misses having a mummy cat and brothers and sisters :( Still, better than frozen and starved to death!

Finally the pics apologies for quality.... I think a collective 'Awww' is in order:p
rac77d.jpg

1198epj.jpg

2aj3xtx.jpg

4zyj5z.jpg

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

How could anyone abandon such a beautiful sweet cat??????? Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :D

I've no idea! I was saying to the YM this morning how could anyone do it when there's absolutely nothing wrong with her and it's beyond us! She had the best fun playing with hat pompoms when someone was holding her this morning:p

Lol, mine too, that was the only thing that stopped me from smuggling her away in my coat. You could steal if you so wish... but she's in an alarmed building and there's someone on site 24/7 so I hope you're a pro cat stealer!:p

I'm on work experience for the next two weeks there so yay kitten time for horses4eva888:p

Aww! My cat looked like that when we found her and her 2 sibblings!
Found her in our hay barn about 4 years ago now, she turned 4 in oct :)

SOOOO cutee!

Hahah 'she' got taken to the vets the other day and ermmm 'she's' not a she :p

He's been renamed Marvin

Sleepy kitty again, he has mad 1/2hrs then eats, then sleeps, it's a cycle!
293ykpf.jpg

Last edited:
shes the double of a kitten an online buddy of mine lost, only she lived in scotland! It just vanished into thin air:confused:
she had just had her spayed too...
very cute, she looks very happy:)

newrider.com