December Swap Shop

Here is the gilet - not sure if the picture does it justice size and colour wise but it is about a size 12 - 14 (med) and aubergine.

IMG_0266.jpg

And that of course is OH's dog slipper which somehow sneaked onto the picture! And that is my bedroom floor. Ok, too much info.........:wub:

Can't see it too clearly from the pic but it looks fine and the size is right.

I can get a pic of the headcollar if you like but I am not at the yard again until Monday.

I don't need a pic don't worry! Shall I pm you my address and you let me have yours then if you want to swap? I can get it off to you on Monday?

I am looking for a 5'9 turnout rug, medium weight with either a detachable hood or no hood :), as think it will be a bit difficult finding a hood to fit the little ladys neck/mohawk :giggle:

would also like a 5'9 fleece/stable rug for any night we keep them in :)

and anything in red/black/orange :) building up our wardrobe of our new colour theme :angel:

I am looking for a 5'9 turnout rug, medium weight with either a detachable hood or no hood :), as think it will be a bit difficult finding a hood to fit the little ladys neck/mohawk :giggle:

would also like a 5'9 fleece/stable rug for any night we keep them in :)

and anything in red/black/orange :) building up our wardrobe of our new colour theme :angel:

ooooh robbis have an amazing aztec type head collar on offer :D she would look beautiful in it!! Its red with orange and yellow patterns on:mstickle::bounce:

Trewsers, here is the headcollar. Purple and black stripe, full size with clip at the throat and velvety soft lining inside the headpiece.

IMG_1941.jpg

The house is full and you had to move to the caravan :giggle:

Lol, I don't know what I'd do without the caravan now - honestly, there is lots of storage in it (or so I thought!) but sadly, tis now all full.............hehehehe, must STOP buying gilets and things I don't really need.............!!!

Lol, I don't know what I'd do without the caravan now - honestly, there is lots of storage in it (or so I thought!) but sadly, tis now all full.............hehehehe, must STOP buying gilets and things I don't really need.............!!!

I have 3 now, luckily 2 are the same colour so OH doesn't know my collection is growing.
Coveting a nice Musto one but don't need it at all. I WANT it!!

I have a LW (100g fill) 6ft rug been professionally repaired, washed and reproofed. Tried to put it on my man last night and it's way too short. Shires i think but will check.

Need a Full size lunge roller.

newrider.com