Deosect side effects

I've never used Deosect , but Little Un will often act in a similar drama queen fashion if he's sprayed with almost any liquid - or indeed comes in wet :rolleyes:. Going round with legs bent, or throwing himself up the walls or on the floor, or in the field dashing off then coming back. I've come to the conclusion he just doesn't like the feel, but ifd he's distracted by a bowl then it doesn't seem to bother him!
Mine is good to spray, sponge and hose.
Has a meltdown if steps in a puddle or has to go through water. Conclusion, doesn't do cold. The hose offers tepid water for the princess. :p

Reactions: carthorse
Mine is good to spray, sponge and hose.
Has a meltdown if steps in a puddle or has to go through water. Conclusion, doesn't do cold. The hose offers tepid water for the princess. :p

He's better if washed down with water that has the chill off it - on hot days I leave a bucket in the sun & on cooler ones I add warm water. I'm not sure I like how well trained I've become!

He's better if washed down with water that has the chill off it - on hot days I leave a bucket in the sun & on cooler ones I add warm water. I'm not sure I like how well trained I've become!
You as well then. She loves her feathers washed in hot water.
I can imagine taking her xc training and asking them to heat the water complex. :D

newrider.com