Do you ever got on a "downer"?

Not now don't have the time - lifes too short and need to make the most of it with advancing years! you can always find a positive if you look closely enough and always someone else worse off than yourself, when you see some of the problems people have then I really don't have any.

Reactions: orbvalley
Oh all the time Orbvalley! I'm finally getting to grips with Angel after owning her for more than a year and we're having a lovely time together hacking all round the countryside, but when I look at videos of me riding - urgh! My hands are somewhere up near my chin and I'm all flappy. Ghastly! My goal is to do BE80s next year and some days I feel confident and like we can do it and other days I don't. (In fairness, I know Angel can easily do it! She's very scopey and 80cms isn't big. It's MY confidence that is the issue!) Just keep riding - that's probably all the advice I have!

Reactions: orbvalley
You could try doing something different? I wanted to ride today but it was really heavy hail showers and as I tacked up the rain came.
Off comes the saddle.
So for some fun I loose schooled and I had a great time. It managed to stay dry for that half hour. She was listening and I got to work on changing the left rein back whenever she chose to stop and turn herself without the lunge line.
She walks around with me but we don't do any trotting. That's unsafe!

newrider.com