Does anybody know of a

HJ

Oct 13, 2008
East Midlands
Horse for loan local (ish) to East mids as do not want to travel miles to view. Must be 15.3+ and not silly, for SJ and WH for an experienced rider who has lost a bit of confidence after having a baby.

My friend went to see a share horse on Sat and he was advertised as a 9yr old and when we got there he was only for, had been sent away to get him fit for road work but not done much of anything else (well, we didint think he had anyway).

The HO said that he had never put a foot wrong and she had done loads of jumoing with him, but we wondered when she had done all this as he id 4 and was broken at 4. She said he was "teething", I told her it was a wolf tooth but she was having none of it. :eek:

He had chewed through his bit and apparentl it hadnt been the first one her had, and then he wouldnt even let her put the bridle on, and after 30mins of trying she gave up and very rudely said " I dont think he is right for you"!!
After saying that she would not get on him first, me thinks he wasnt right for the owner, not my friend. ;)

Anyway we walked away so she hasd now decided to have full loan so if anybody knows of anything, I would appreciate it if you could inform me.

Sorry its long. :rolleyes:

Nicky :p

newrider.com