Don't know whether I should post this or not...

tandp

Jul 9, 2008
Nottinghamshire
I would like to point out here that I am NOT wanting to cause controversy surrounding bullfighting.

I personally do not like the so called sport and have never held the time of day for it.

However, for anyone who can bear to watch the sport, somebody showed me this video recently and the horse is something else.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HgG_Gwy7Ysg

(Mods, if this thread is not appropriate please remove it!)

Brace yourself, tandp...

not going to say what i think about bullfighting,

but bl**dy hell:eek: what a horse!!!!

so agile, and beautiful

Why would you want a horse to do that?

I wonder how many horses get pronged?

It is sad that the tiny tackle brigade still want to do this!

So called tradition! Let's bring back hanging at Tyburn that was traditional too! actually not a bad idea!! lol

My thoughts on bull fighting can't be posted on a public forum.

Neither can my thoughts about that horse, because I want to have babies with it ::eek::.

I don't like tormenting anything to death, you could no more eat that bull after raising the adrenaline in it to the levels it would have. The meat would be like shoe leather.

But look at what the bullring has brought about, that level of horseflesh and skill is nothing to be sniffed at. Shame it came about fomr such a macabre sport........if they bull could get away it wouldn't be half so bad.

Bullfighting is disgusting and should become history in common with many other unsavoury practices involving animals.

The horse might be great, but I'm afraid I couldn't watch very far into that.

If you go to that video link on you tube but look on the right hand side of the page it takes you too and there is more of the same horse but without the gorey bits. Must say that I think *** the guy was doing with that horse in the bull ring is possibly one of the finest displays of horsemanship I ever seen. But the bull fightin, well, I went to Mexico a few weeks ago and although it loathes me to say it, I went to see a bull fight as I wanted to experience it first hand. It was the most awful thing I have ever witnessed!! And I know some of you will say that I should not of gone cos paying to watch perpetuates it, but I interested in all kinds of animal behaviour, not just horses and to see how the human beings there watching it behaved was very interesting. They absolutely adored the bull fighter we saw, they almost seemed to worship him like a god. All I saw was an arrogant **** who thought there was some kind of sportsmanship in *** he was doing.

I think it is disgusting that they are using a horse to do that. My views on bullfighting really aren't for this forum, so I shall leave it at that.

The horse is stunning though

I'm not even going to go into the rights and wrongs of bull fighting, but wow, what an incredible display of horsemanship....and the partnership between horse and rider.

Certainly incredible to watch, just wish it was possible to watch without the bull involved.

I'm not even going to go into the rights and wrongs of bull fighting, but wow, what an incredible display of horsemanship....and the partnership between horse and rider.

Certainly incredible to watch, just wish it was possible to watch without the bull involved.

CER, that is exactly what I was trying to say in the OP, you took the words right out my mouth!

Last edited:
If there is a video with the horse not bull fighting I'll wach it but I ant bear to open the video knowing what it is going to show :(

newrider.com