Dressage today and OH joined in as well. pics added

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
So today was dressage again. OH was taking part as well so more stress for me making sure he is ready etc.

He did really well on a horse that he has only every rode once before it was the same huge WB that I rode the week before. He did Into A and scored a very good 63% and came 5th out of 11. I am very very proud. I have been trying to up load the video all afternoon to no effect but will keep trying.

Ginger and I were late to the warm up as I was late plaiting up but got on with it we did a prelim 12 and 13 with 11 in each class. I was not expecting to much as I new nearly all the combinations in each class :frown:

But the Ginger thing was amazing from start to end he tried his little heart out for me. I am so proud of my little ex-racer.

A huge 77% and a first place and an still huge 70.5 % and second place in the second test. I don't think we will ever get that again but the sheets and ribbons will be with me forever.

The photo was taken in the warm up still trying to up load video and pictures.

I don't think I have ever been so proud.

Last edited:
Great results :biggrin: I'd love to see a video of Ginger, he sounds dreamy! It must feel so good to know your hard work is paying off. I am jealous of your small classes though, my SJ classes don't run with less than 40 entries!

Huge congratulations to you and the ginger one. Incredibly well done. You both look so smart too! Where are the pics of OH and Chanter? :giggle:

Yay! Go OBC and Ginger... really well done. You both look great. Well done to your OH too.

Thanks guys I am still on cloud 9 but Ginger does like to ground me. Tonight he was in a foul mood so pleased he was being lunged not ridden as most of it was spent with 4 hoofs in the air so much for working long and low:redcarded:

Any way next test is on Sunday for the RC:frown: I know we will never see a score like that again and I will be more than happy with mid 60's from now on.

newrider.com