Drop noseband

If you wanted an English leather hand made one, made to measure, we can do you one for £25 inc P&P. :)

PM me if you are interested. :)

Here's one we made for a customer recently - it's padded and has a pattern hand-stitched on it. She designed the pattern herself. They don't always have a pattern. ;)

BridleDropNosebandDW.jpg

Thanks Kis- If Kizzy likes them I will be in touch. That nose band looks gorgeous!

TBH she is due a whole new bridle! She is in my first full size horses old bridle which after 12 years is finally begining to look shabby.

I am just wanting to try a cheapyish one at the moment to see how she goes in it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer Ceiron. I am not fussy.... honest!

Update is- Kizzy does not fit the full size Shires!!:eek:
I had finally tracked it down but had to get it in havanna as I could not get it in black. I was so happy to have finally found one colour did not matter. Havanna really suits Kiz and her next bridle will be just that colour. Much to my horror though it went no where near her lengthwise and was tight over the nose.

So I bought the Extra Full from Robbies which is TBH very nice for the money. Fitting it on Saturday and weather depending will be riding over weekend to try it.

newrider.com