Exciting weekend with Video

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
Well after being away for two weeks on a course and the horrid weather the boys have had a lot of time off but finally home and back to it as we need to start getting out and about but first I had a grow a pair and ride the Ginger one after two weeks off.

Chanter has a swollen fetlock but is now sound so I took this morning to take him on a walk hack, well I tried he refused to listen. He was mad for it. A gentle walk took twice as long as he tried to jog up the road side ways. I love my old man :giggle:

I rode Ginger in the school last night he was a really good boy with only a few small issues. Today I lunged before I hacked. He was wild on the lunge but really good on a nice hack on the best day of the year.

Hopefully video will load (near used drop box before). Excuse my riding I not really been in the saddle for 2 weeks and felt a bit wobbly. :frown:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wkur3qw5nqoerns/20140215_185306.mp4

I havnt used dropbox before it asked me to download to view?is this normal? So havnt seen the video yet its still downloading :) but shall watch when finished.
Sounds like a good weekend and glad to hear chanter is sound and obviously feeling well :)
Good boy ginger too soinds like the lunge let him blow off some steam :)
Nice to hear you got out and about and had sone nice weather,not long now,still light at nearly 6 is a giid sign sprong and summer are on their way :)

Thanks guys wil probable not use dropbix again as it was a nightmare to download.

He is a little star most of the time and fun to ride just feel like I have let him down this last couple of months what wth my ankle and the weather. We should be so much further along in out training. :cry:

Have got back on the ball now so hopefully get him under some sort of control again.:frown:

It worked fine for me when I went to view it! Aww Ginger has such lovely long legs! He is looking good:biggrin:

newrider.com