Fabulous Fun Home Wanted

Native Lover

Native Pony Fan
Jul 13, 2009
Lincolnshire,wheres the hills?
stores.shop.ebay.co.uk
FOR SALE Lunesdale Eagle Sire Lunesdale Mercury Dam Lune Vally Lauren

Is anyone looking for a ridden Fell pony gelding currently ??? I have a 12 year old, 13.3 hh potentially for sale.....Hes a great jumping pony/all rounder. He come with some tack and rugs and is a loveable boy. I have owned him 7 years. Hes for sale as I have no rider for him. Its such a shame as hes a very beautiful talented boy...... Ideal for a Teen or LW Adult.

He good with farrier dentist travelling..., He's been shown inhand, ridden and WHP, Inhand Concours, done x country, adult games days, and Hunter trials. and endurance/pleasure rides. I have loads of pics and videos...... He is now white grey and a real mud monster for the Winter..... but its a shame for him to be doing nothing when somebody could be having loads of fun with him. He qualified in the past for Equestrian Life and Equifest....... with me and his former owner.

He currently lives out 24/7 on a farm in a herd of mixed Natives both Mares and geldings but would equally live in.

If you can give my boy a fabulous, fun home.... please get in touch.... Based In Lincoln. £2600

65128_10154610465345317_2761662003453114457_npxl.jpg

Reactions: orbvalley
newrider.com