Fantasy Jobs

If I could move from the South East of England & give up my job, I would tomorrow.

I'd love to become either an equine behaviourist or equine body worker.

Unfortunately, I'm tied to the South East, my job is relatively well paid & the South East is expensive ... so sticking with the day job, it is!

Reactions: Bodshi
I love my job it’s varied and takes me places I would never have dreamed of going. Some that I would never return to.

It is testing and stressful or at least the role I am in now. But we change roles every couple of years so constantly learning new policies and roles. It’s very rewarding at times and I am i so proud of what I do.

All that said. I’m tired, this week has been harder than normal if money was not an issue I simply would not work.

I love my time off walking the dogs riding the pony. I would get another ridden one and yes dare I say it but keeping a clean orderly home and going to the gym.

Reactions: Bodshi
Being as I live and breathe the horses on a daily basis in that they live with me and are both a source of exercise and fun, I think I'd enjoy lots of other jobs whilst working from home - keeing an eye on them. I'd love to design paper, proper old fashioned writing paper with matching envelopes, as I adore writing paper, notelets etc. That would be lovely and getting samples of the end product would be good too. Another job I could do alongside this, testing make up! I love girly things and never ever tire of trying new products so a job getting paid to wear it would be such fun. Boot testing would be good too - making sure that expensive yard boots etc really do exactly what they say on the tin! I can vouch for some good, muddy, hard going conditions here which would mean they did get tested to capacity.
And lastly if someone wanted to pay me to test traditional manual typewriters to make sure they were fully working before being shipped out to collectors. What's not to love about that?!
I also would enjoy designing boxes, lovely pretty boxes for packages such as makeup, jewellery, soap etc. That would be great!
As you can see apart from boot testing my dream jobs are indoors. I spend a lot of time outdoors just for fun so feel I get enough that way.
Designing.
Have you looked into starting up on esty.
I have just bought a handmade bag. I love things unique.
The only thing with paper is it might be a dying out market?

Reactions: Trewsers
Designing.
Have you looked into starting up on esty.
I have just bought a handmade bag. I love things unique.
The only thing with paper is it might be a dying out market?

Yes such a shame, I fear one day there won't be any nice paper left:(
Glad you found a nice handmade bag:D

newrider.com